Console Digital Piano
HP-605 Roland Digital Piano
A Premium, Concert-Class Piano
Representing what may be one of the largest technological leaps in digital piano history, the new HP-600 Series Roland digital pianos offer industry-first technologies and unbelievable performance with an interface that is so easy to use - anyone can enjoy playing them! Come in and experience the HP-605 Roland Digital Piano at Gist Piano Center now!
Most digital pianos use a "sample" (or recording) of an acoustic piano to get their piano sound. The quality of their performance, then, is limited by the size of their memory chips. Bigger chips can fit more "samples" and offer a higher level of "polyphony" or depth to the piano sound. Now, with Roland's all-new SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling™ technology, everything has changed. HP-600 Series Roland digital pianos now generate their piano sound LIVE and in real-time using a mathematical algorithm Roland developed for their professional V-Piano and V-Piano Grand instruments. SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling™ provides the player with unlimited dynamic levels (compared to only 128 volume levels with "sampled" pianos), rich and detailed resonance with unlimited polyphony (compared to a limited number of notes on "sampled" pianos), and a perfectly organic decay (compared to other digital pianos that use computerized looping and fading). The result is a rich, complex sound - complete with overtones - that actually changes in response to the way you play; something impossible to achieve when a piano uses sampling technology.
In short, the HP-600-Series Roland Digital Pianos are designed to help you lose yourself in your music - the way no other digital instrument can.
Also new to the HP-600 Series Roland Digital Pianos is the industry-first "hybrid" Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement. The new, high-resolution PHA-50 keyboard combines the appearance and feel of wood with the durability of modern materials to provide a maintenance-free keyboard with unmatched control and balance. It is truly a joy to play!
Additional "Key" Features:
- Industry-first Piano Designer - Use the app or on-board keys to customize the piano sound to your specific taste. With a few simple adjustments, you can play your dream piano whenever you want!
- Headphones 3D Ambiance technology puts you in the middle of your music - giving you a warm, realistic sound when you feel like playing privately. You can even limit the volume through headphones to protect your ears.
- Industry-first Bluetooth® technology connects with any smart phone or tablet (iOS, Windows or Android). Use the latest music learning apps or turn the pages on your digital sheet music wirelessly!
- [UPGRADE FROM HP-603] Play music from your smart phone or tablet through your piano wirelessly using Bluetooth® technology!
- Enjoy an ALL-NEW library of non-piano sounds, including strings, brass, organ and many others.
- 25 on-board registrations allow you to store your favorite sounds setups (including layers and splits) and retrieve them with the touch of a button! You can even save them to your USB flash drive for quick and easy recall!
- [UPGRADE FROM HP-603] 6-Speaker Acoustic Projection sound system provides rich textures as different sounds from each speaker pair mix in the air and hit your ears like an acoustic grand piano!
- Large, on-board song library covers piano classics, as well as popular lessons songs such as Czerny 100 and Hanon
- Built-in "Easy Record" feature empowers you to easily capture your performances as MIDI or audio files (optional USB flash memory required for audio recording)
- Transpose your (MIDI or audio) songs or change their tempo independently. You can even remove the vocals from most audio CD files!
- Progressive Damper Action pedal with continuous response gives you the pedal control of an acoustic grand, accommodating half-pedaling, flutter-pedaling and more!
- [UPGRADE FROM HP-603] Larger, more piano-like furniture cabinet. Also available in sleek ebony polish finish.
- Industry-first - TEN YEAR Parts and Labor Warranty! Roland is so confident of their pianos' quality that they offer a warranty that is twice as long (or more) as the warranties you'll find elsewhere. Think about it: What other electronic product comes with a 10-year warranty today?!