6'3" Professional Series Grand Piano
Baldwin BP-190 Grand Piano
At 6'3" in length, Baldwin’s new Professional Series BP-190 grand piano offers the majesty of a concert grand piano in places where a 9-foot instrument could never fit. Built to delight even the most discerning players, the Baldwin BP-190 delivers the warm, resonant tone you'd expect from a performance instrument, while maintaining the impressive presence and prestige of the legendary Baldwin name. A perfect fit for medium-sized rooms, teaching studios or as a worship piano, the Baldwin BP-190 will remind you why Baldwin is "America's Favorite Piano."
The Piano You Deserve
The Baldwin BP-190 represents one of the greatest values in high-quality piano building today. Explore the Baldwin BP-190 baby grand piano today - only at Gist Piano Center.
"Key" Baldwin Features
- Solid Alaskan "Sitka Spruce" Soundboard and Ribs for unrivaled clarity and warmth.
- Hard Maple Bridges are precision-notched by hand for superior stability and projection.
- [RARE!] Hard Maple Inner and Outer rim for increased dynamic range.
- Solid, Straight-Grain Alaskan "Sitka Spruce" Keys for unmatched control and expression.
- Real Ebony Wood Sharp Keys for added "grip" when playing.
- Individually-Weighted Keys provide a uniquely-responsive touch and balance.
- German "Abel" hammers (found in the highest quality pianos) for a richer, deeper tone.
- Hard Maple, Multi-Directional Pin Block for a lifetime of tuning stability.
- Chrome-Plated, Cut-Thread Tuning Pins greatly reduce your maintenance expenses.
- Solid Brass Hardware for beauty and longevity.
- Slow-Close Fallboard for added safety and peace of mind.
Baldwin Cabinet Features
- Classic "American Baldwin" cabinet with signature shoulder and rim design.
- Baldwin's famous "Fold-Forward" music rest for easy notebook or tablet integration or for "by hand" music composition.
- Custom-designed legs with brass ferrule for incredible strength and longevity.
- [Rare!] "Magic Lid" hydrolic grand piano lid system greatly reduces the effort needed to raise the piano's lid and eliminates the potention for the lid to "crash down" - making the piano safter and easier to own than ever before.
- Padded-Top (Adjustable) Artist Bench for comfort and improved posture.