If you live in Kentucky, it’s no surprise to you that the weather here changes dramatically during the month of December. It’s these changes in temperature and humidity that can push your piano out of tune. Click here for more information on what causes your piano to go out of tune.
As the weather gets colder and dryer (especially in January and February), it’s a good idea to have your piano tuned. …but after all the Christmas excitement, most folks forget this important maintenance task.
That’s why Gist Piano Center is offering our Holiday Tuning Special. Purchase a piano tuning for yourself, for your church or a loved one during the month of December and Gist will tune the piano in January or February for only $99.99 (plus tax)!
Here are the details:
- Tuning must be purchased (and paid in full) in-store or online before December 31.
- Gist Piano Center will issue an email receipt (if purchased online) or a gift card (if purchased in-store) indicating that the tuning has been paid for.
- The tuning work must be completed during regular January or February business hours.
- Gist Piano Center is not responsible for scheduling the tuning. The purchaser or the person receiving the gift must call us and setup a time during January or February to have the work done.
- Additional charges may apply. The $100 tuning only covers a single, standard tuning. If the piano requires a pitch raise, interior cleaning, item removal or other repairs, Gist will quote those additional charges prior to doing the work.
- The $100 tunings are non-refundable and they expire March 1. After March 1, the $100 funds may be applied towards any item at Gist or towards a regularly-priced piano tuning.
- If the piano in question is not tuneable, Gist will only charge the $80 service call and offer the remaining $20 as in-store credit towards any service or product at Gist.
Take this opportunity to get your piano tuned or to give someone you care about a great gift – for a tremendously low price. Click the button below to purchase your $100 Holiday Piano Tuning (or tunings) now!