If you own a Roland Digital Piano with Bluetooth, you’ll be happy to know that you’ve just gotten a FREE upgrade – courtesy of Roland! All you have to do is update your piano’s firmware and download the update for Piano Partner 2! It’s easy and it gives you a TON of great new features!
Haven’t tried Roland’s famous Piano Partner 2 APP yet? Well, now is definitely the time to download it and give it a shot! It’s FREE and packed FULL of features that will make playing your Roland piano faster, more educational and more fun!
Here’s what’s new with Piano Partner 2 (Version 2):
- New Remote Controller – allows you to choose sounds, set split points, change balances, transpose, and more from a simple, graphical interface.
- New Recorder – allows you to record yourself (or your students) and play that recording back WIRELESSLY! No extra equipment required!
- New Practice Diary – allows you to keep track of how long you played, how many keys you pushed – and more! It’s never been easier to regulate your “at home” piano time!
- Updated Rhythms – allows you to practice with an orchestrated accompaniment OR a plain drum rhythm with just the touch of a button!
- Updated Songs – adds “Next” and “Previous” song buttons for easy access to your onboard library. You can even use shuffle or continuous play with an Apple Watch!
Roland Piano Partner 2 (Version 2) is a FREE app for Bluetooth pianos and it’s available now. Here’s how you can upgrade and start enjoying all the new features:
- Upgrade your piano’s firmware. Click here for video Instructions.
- Make sure you are using Roland Piano Partner 2 (Version 2) on your tablet. If you have downloaded Piano Partner 2 before, you will need to update it. If not, you can click here to download it.
- Once your piano and app are both updated, you need only pair your tablet to your piano with Bluetooth. Click here for video instructions.
- Enjoy all the FREE new features from Roland!