Summer Time. It’s a great time to relax, take vacations, and try new some new things. Not a week goes by where we don’t hear about someone who wishes they had taken piano lessons or had never stopped taking piano lessons. It’s never too late to learn, and that’s the truth!
While starting piano lessons and purchasing a piano *gulp* may seem daunting and too expensive, partnering with Roland US, we have made it even easier to get started learning the piano, or upgrading to a better instrument!
But first, let me tell you about the pianos!
Just the facts –
*All Roland digital pianos have progressive hammer action weighted keys (what?! – this means that the action of the keys feels like an acoustic piano – you play harder, sounds louder – you play lightly, sounds softer – the keys progressively feel heavier to lighter (like on an acoustic piano)
* All Roland digital pianos have (at least) a sustain pedal. You will need this – trust me.
* All Roland digital pianos do not need to be tuned (see, already saving you money!)
* All Roland digital pianos have SuperNATURAL piano sound (again, what?! Are there ghosts in the piano? No. “While traditional digital designs focus on creating a simple snapshot of an acoustic piano’s sound, SuperNATURAL Piano gives pianists a complete playing experience, with the touch, feel, and tonal behavior of a real acoustic grand.” Look here for more info.
*Roland has FREE piano apps available to help with learning and some other great learning tools. Check out our Pinterest page for a list of some that are available.
*Some Roland digital pianos even have Bluetooth capabilities! This makes it even easier to connect your piano to your tablet and access some pretty awesome piano apps (we even give you some free music that you can download with select pianos).
*All Roland digital pianos come with great warranties – from 5-10 years, depending on the model. Don’t worry, this instrument will last!
But that’s not all! Roland has made special LOW INTEREST financing available on their current model pianos until August 31, 2017. (Limited to two pianos per buyer. Credit approval required)
- 12-Month Same as Cash with $0 down
- 36-month or 60-month financing at 7.99% APR with $0 down
Take a trip to Gist Piano Center – Lexington to check out these pianos or call Heather at 859-254-8492 x400 with questions! See you soon!